Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ferncreek Elementary

Today I am starting to raise money and food again for Ferncreek Elementary.  I started this back in November and have raised $200 of the $1,000 goal for the school.  Click here to donate A total of $400 of food has been donated thus far and will be a on going continuous project.  The kids are in constant need of food.  The shelves that I show below are enough supplies for 1 week out of the year.  This is a good indication on how much food is needed for these children.

I will be dropping off boxes at local businesses to help raise awareness and food for this school.  If you would like to have one of these boxes at your place of business please let me know.  Here is a list of supplies they try to provide to each student for a weekend snack pack.




No comments:

Post a Comment