Monday, October 7, 2013

Costa Rican School Needs Supplies


Today I am starting a campaign to help raise money for a school that was torn down due to a 7.6 magnitude earthquake that hit Costa Rica back in September 2012.  A friend down there contacted me letting me know that this school is in need of help.  The schools name is La Escuela de Delicias. As the school is being rebuilt the students are learning in a makeshift room on dirt floors.

I will be visiting Costa Rica and the school at the end of October and will be bringing both school supplies and money used to help rebuild the school. While the school is being built they are in need of supplies such as crayons, markers, pencils, dry erase boards/markers, colored pencils, paper -lined and colored, coloring books, English learning supplies, etc.

Here is a link to the GoFundMe.com page to donate today.


If you would rather donate supplies and are in the Orlando area please feel free to Contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment