Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gorillas in the wild.

Tonight I made a donation to WWF to adopt a gorilla.  I was lucky enough to come face to face with a family of gorillas out in Rwanda.  I was among the Susa family which consisted of 32 Gorillas at the time.  Dianne Fossey once studied this exact family.  It was an amazing experience, but I also know that these gorillas are in great danger to loose their habitat and also their lives.   The Gorillas do not know borders and travel between countries.  Some of these countries still act very primitively and will kill these animals for profit.  The money is needed to help stop these primitive people.  We have so much to learn from these gorillas, as I saw so many similarities between us and the gorillas.  I hope to one day come face to face with these primates again soon. 

If you would like to donate and adopt a gorilla Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment